Because I’ve been having problems at work and because I’m a stress magnet, I’m trying to find ways to relax and let go. Unfortunately, I’m not good at meditation- my mind likes any free slot it can find. But after asking my good friend Google, I’ve come up with this list-made from several other lists- to help me cope with life right now.
- Eat out at least once a month.
- Learn to say No.
- Express feelings but be willing to compromise.
- Look at the BIG picture- Will it matter a year from now?
- Adjust your standards- Boo perfectionism.
- Don’t try to control the uncontrollable.
- Learn to forgive.
- Have a me time at least 1 hour a day.
- Be social.
When everything fails remember to:
- Go for a walk…
- Light scented candles.
- Drink hot coffee or tea.
- Pet/play with a pet.
- Watch comedy.
- Listen to happy music.